Carols Better Health Better Life

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sore Throat gone

Just wanted everyone to know that the sore throat was gone within one day after taking Vitamin D. Ended up with a very "low voice" the next day. "Do you have a cold" was the most frequently asked question of the day. "No, just an allergy." Funny that when I felt better I ended up with more questions. Of course, the ProAdjuster Sinus Protocol and ProAdjuster Cervical Range of Motion Protocol helped me as well. I took home Thymic Synergy and gargled with salt water. I'm on the mend. For all of you January birthdays, it seems we lack a little salt due to the month we were born in, and hence the "sinus issues" abound. I am not drawn to salty foods, because I'm always worried about water retention. I have discovered that getting 1200 mg of calcium and 400mg of Magnesium and 1000 mcg of Vit B12 has helped my belly improve. I'm also drinking 2 cups of kefir daily and my very own homemade yogurt.

Anabolic OsteoPlex is a Calcium/Magnesiusm product plus Ovarian and other Support Factors for Women. This is the same company that carries Menopausal Support and PMS Multi (which I lived on between my 20's and 50's.