Carols Better Health Better Life

Friday, January 9, 2009

Introduction to my new Healthy Living Blog


I do Foot and Hand Reflexology, Ion Metal DetoxificationTherapy, Biomeridian Galvanic Stress testing, and Healthy Living Diet classes at Middlebury Chiropractic.

This blog is for our Middlebury Chiropractic patients. Married in 1970, I have worked alongside my husband, Dr. Norman Miller, at Middlebury Chiropractic since 1977. I owe most of what I know to him and the books and seminars we have shared.

I have a PHT (Putting Husband Through School) degree. I am an avid reader of nutritional supplementation and healthy diet as well as relaxation therapy. I started out our marriage organic gardening, and reading Adelle Davis books

Today I still believe Adelle Davis is one of the best researchers when studying food supplements. My library is lined with Diet and nutrition books, but in more recent months, I have learned more from Dr. Ulan who teaches muscle therapy. I am also learning a lot about how are organ systems affect each other through Biomeridian Stress Testing, and through stories my patient's feet have told through practicing Reflexology.